Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Taunton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Taunton completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Avera Sacred Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taunton is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthocarolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Drury University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taunton?
This surgeon is awesome!! His Skill, his bedside manner are fantastic!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taunton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taunton frequently treats Hip Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh.
Dr. Taunton's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 284-0274