Dr. Michael Slimack, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Slimack completed a residency at Doctors Hospital. He currently practices at Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC
Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC7401 104th Ave # 110, Kenosha, WI 53142 Existing Patients: (262) 764-5595
- University Of Chicago Bone and Joint Replacement Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Doctors Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Doctors Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slimack?
Thank you, Dr. Slimack and Natalie. Three weeks after hip replacement surgery and I am pain free, walking without an assistive device and able to drive.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital