Dr. Palumbo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Palumbo, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Palumbo completed a residency at Med College Of Ga School Of Med. He currently practices at Allergy & Clinical Immunology Associates PC and is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palumbo is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of S Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- All Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palumbo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Palumbo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palumbo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palumbo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palumbo frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Palumbo's office is located at 180 Fort Couch Rd Ste 375, Pittsburgh, PA 15241. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Clair Hospital