Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Maloney, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Maloney completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Advanced Allergy of North Georgia and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maloney is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Charlotte Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Charlotte Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Allergy of North Georgia
Advanced Allergy of North Ga100 College Ave SE, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (678) 971-5005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maloney?
I have bennett a patient of Dr. Maloney for over 20 years. He is a terrific doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maloney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maloney frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Maloney's office is located at 100 College Ave SE, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maloney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville