Dr. Magee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Magee, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Maryville, TN. Dr. Magee completed a residency at University Of Tennessee / Baptist Memorial Hospital / Memphis. He currently practices at Thompson Oncology Group and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Magee is board certified in Hematology.
- Mdiv, Vanderbilt, Other Education — 2005
- Mba, U Of South Fla, Other Education — 1999
- Hematology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Tennessee / Baptist Memorial Hospital / Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thompson Oncology Group220 Bmh Cancer Ctr, Maryville, TN 37804 Existing Patients: (865) 977-1065
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Magee?
I love Dr Magee. I had to leave him after three treatments and as soon as I could I returned to him only to lose him again. Now I am searching for him again and I cannot find him. If he is practicing somewhere else, I will keep searching until I find him because he is the only doctor who has made me feel as if he truly sees me and cares as much about my health as I do and is as invested in my well being as I am. I cannot say enough about Dr Magee and his depth of commitment to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Magee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Magee frequently treats Breast Cancer, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Magee's office is located at 220 Bmh Cancer Ctr, Maryville, TN 37804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Magee speaks Spanish, Navajo, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto