Dr. Michael Latteier, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Latteier completed a residency at Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center. He currently practices at Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Latteier is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic
Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic10701 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 381-5225
- Joint Implant Surgeons - Adult Reconstruction / Joint Replacement, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Kaiser Permanente
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latteier?
I did not see Dr. Latier. His physician assistant, Barry Kentopp, saw me. He was excellent. He spent so much time with me helping diagnose an issue I have had for some time.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital