Dr. Michael Hallisey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hallisey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hallisey, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Hallisey completed a residency at Hospital Of St Raphael. He currently practices at Jefferson Radiology PC and is affiliated with Baystate Noble Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Alexandria Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Francis Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hallisey?
We liked Dr. Hallisey very much. The whole experience from the time we entered the building was very positive. He is very nice, very smart, and spent as much time as needed to answer all of our questions. He even personally returned a phone call to answer more questions, and he did so in a very honest and straightforward way. I would put my complete trust him and will highly recommend him to others
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hallisey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hallisey frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS).
Dr. Hallisey's office is located at 85 Seymour St Ste 200, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hallisey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial