Dr. Michael Curran, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Curran completed a residency at Us Naval Hospital San Diego. He currently practices at WESTERN MARYLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Western Maryland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curran is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
Western MD Health System12502 Willowbrook Rd Ste 330, Cumberland, MD 21502 (240) 964-8740
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- National Naval Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Us Naval Hospital San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curran?
HE IS A VERY CARING PHYSICIAN, HE TAKE'S THE TIME AND EXPLAIN'S THINGS TO YOU. i WAS THERE A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR AND NEW MORE WHEN i LEFT HIS OFFICE THEN i HAD IN THE LAST 8 YEARS. I RECOMMEND HIM VERY HIGHLY. HE LISTENS. WHEN I LEFT HIS OFFICE I FELT LIKE A WEIGHT HAD BEEN LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDER'S. Thank You Debra Kinnie
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center