Dr. Michael Cuipa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cuipa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Cuipa, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Cuipa completed a residency at St. Vincent Hospital. He currently practices at Barnes Jewish Saint Peters Hosp and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cuipa is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- St. Louis University/ St. Johns Mercy Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St. Vincint Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School
- Chief Resident Internal Medicine, St. Vincent Hospital, Other Education
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barnes Jewish Saint Peters Hosp
Barnes-jewish St. Peters Hospital10 Hospital Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376 Existing Patients: (636) 916-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cuipa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cuipa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cuipa frequently treats Anal and Rectal Cancer, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Cuipa's office is located at 10 Hospital Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cuipa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital