Dr. Crookston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Crookston, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Crookston completed a residency at Univ of Utah Med Ctr. He currently practices at Out Patient Dayspring and is affiliated with Lds Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Utah affiliated, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Univ of Utah Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- 1976, Undergraduate School
- Univ of Utah, Undergraduate School
- Addiciton Medicine, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Out Patient Dayspring324 E 10th Ave Ste 178, Salt Lake City, UT 84103 Existing Patients: (801) 408-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crookston?
I have been seeing Dr Crookston for over 10 years now. He has helped me with some rough things in my life. Right now I doing very good thanks to his treatment. I hope he doesn’t retire to soon!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crookston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crookston frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Crookston's office is located at 324 E 10th Ave Ste 178, Salt Lake City, UT 84103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lds Hospital