Dr. Coffey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Coffey, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. He currently practices at Regents of the University of Michigan and is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coffey is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coffey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Coffey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coffey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coffey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coffey frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Wheezing.
Dr. Coffey's office is located at 380 Parkland Plz Ste 210, Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan