Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bolger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Bolger, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Bolger completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Missouri Baptist Medical Center and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bolger is board certified in Hematology.
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 996-5151
Missouri Baptist Cancer Center
Missouri Baptist Cancer Center3844 S Lindbergh Blvd Ste 130, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 525-0550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolger?
Dr. Bolger is one of the most knowledgeable physicians who has taken care of me. He also has an excellent bedside manner. Assistant, Lauri, and his staff are all very professional, helpful, and kind. I would recommend him enthusiastically.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bolger frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Bolger's office is located at 3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bolger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center