Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Stanford U. and is affiliated with Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Psychiatry.
- V A Palo Alto Health Care System Palo Alto Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- UC, Internship Hospital — 1985
- UC, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3400 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98663 Existing Patients: (360) 696-5307
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Psychiatric Medication Therapy.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 3400 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center