Dr. Michael Barnum, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Albans, VT. Dr. Barnum completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with Northwestern Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnum is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Northwestern Medical Center133 Fairfield St, Saint Albans, VT 05478 Existing Patients: (802) 527-1282
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnum?
DR. Barnum is the best and kindest surgeon I have ever met. I wasn’t even anxious before my surgery. He made me feel at ease and I felt like he was a family member and I’d known him for years....if you need a ortho specialist he is your man. And I would do it again if I had to.
- Northwestern Medical Center