Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hoffman, MD
Dr. Michael Hoffman, MD is
- Hospital Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Bronx Muni Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Maimonides Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Maimonides Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Rheumatology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffman?
Dr. Michael Hoffman has been caring for my 96 mother for over 5 years. He is smart, kind, compassionate and caring. I can say the same about his office staff. We are very fortunate to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Hoffman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hoffman's profile.
Dr. Hoffman in specializes in Rheumatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoffman frequently treats the following conditions: Malaise and Fatigue, Arthritis and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoffman's office is located at 560 Northern Blvd Ste 107 Great Neck, NY 11021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoffman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Hoffman, MD is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Michael Hoffman, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Michael Hoffman, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- North Shore University Hospital
Bay Rheumatology M.d. PC560 Northern Blvd Ste 107, Great Neck, NY 11021 (516) 498-3500