Dr. Henke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Henke, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mandeville, LA. Dr. Henke completed a residency at LSU/Ochsner Adult Psychiatry Residency. He currently practices at Northshore Child Psychiatry Direct. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henke is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- LSUHSC New Orleans Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- LSU/Ochsner Adult Psychiatry Residency, Residency Hospital
- LSUHSC New Orleans School of Medicine, Medical School
- Millsaps College, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northshore Child Psychiatry Direct1305 W Causeway Approach, Mandeville, LA 70471 Existing Patients: (985) 276-9460
Access Health Louisiana2807 S COLUMBIA ST, Bogalusa, LA 70427 Existing Patients: (985) 730-7310
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henke?
Very caring and helpful. One of the few doctors I've met that actually really listens to my concerns and addresses them appropriately and thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Henke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henke frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Conduct Disorder, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Henke's office is located at 1305 W Causeway Approach, Mandeville, LA 70471. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.