Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hasz, MD
Dr. Michael Hasz, MD is
- WILLIAM BEAUMONT HOSPITAL, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Minnesota, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hasz?
The Dr's hero.. Michael Hasz is EXCELLENT. Great to talk to, does not talk down to you. Great bedside manor, and he will do everything in his power to keep you from the knife. But when its time HE IS THE ONLY one I trust. - He is not about $$$$ he is about giving you your life back.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Hasz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hasz's profile.
Dr. Hasz in specializes in Regenerative Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hasz's office is located at 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 180 Reston, VA 20190. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hasz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Hasz, MD is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center.
Dr. Michael Hasz, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Reston Hospital Center
Crowell Reconstructive Surgery
Crowell Reconstructive Surgery1860 Town Center Dr Ste 180, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (703) 936-9474