Dr. Michael Hasz, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Hasz completed a residency at Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at The Hasz Clinic and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hasz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Hasz Clinic
The Hasz Clinic1860 Town Center Dr Ste 180, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (703) 936-9474
- Spinal Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Mi Usa, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- General Surgery, Mount Carmel Mercy Hosp/Grace Hosp, Detroit, Mi Usa, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn, Medical School — 1986
- St. John's University, Collegeville, MInnesota, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- George Mason University-Mba, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hasz?
Dr. Hasz's surgical skills restored my wife's mobility after a dancing career led to crippling ligament laxity and other spinal and pelvic problems. Although not a hand-holder, he gives confidence by listening closely to the patient and demonstrating an authoritative command of the medical facts and possibilities.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital