Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York & Presbyterian Hospitals-Columbia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
This wonderful doctor truly listens and is committed to fully knowing his patients. He is thorough, takes his time to explain everything completely. He has identified other issues that needed attention outside of cardiac issues. A truly dedicated, accomplished and compassionate doctor. We trust him completely and are truly grateful for his excellent care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Polyuria, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 51 West 51st Street, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.