Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Guo, MD
Dr. Michael Guo, MD is
- Neuromuscular Fellowship at Columbia University, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Columbia University-Presby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Tufts New England, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Elizabeth Medical Center St Elizabeth Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Hunan Med University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Hunan Med University Changsha Hunan China, Medical School — 1982
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guo?
I love Dr. Guo! I've suffered from chronic migraines for the past six years, and have been through multiple neurologists and treatments with no success. Since beginning acupuncture with Dr. Guo, I have actually been able to manage my migraines for the first time. He is a kind and knowledgable doctor, and making appointments is always convenient and easy. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Guo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Guo's profile.
Dr. Guo in specializes in Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Guo frequently treats the following conditions: Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), Chronic Neck Pain and Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Guo's office is located at 2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 5B Stony Brook, NY 11790. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Guo is able to speak Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Guo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Guo, MD is affiliated with Mather Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Michael Guo, MD holds board certification in Neurology.
Dr. Michael Guo, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mather Hospital
Comprehenisve Neurology of Long Island
www.comprehensiveneurologyli.com2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 5B, Stony Brook, NY 11790 (631) 675-9508