Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gault accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Gault, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Gault completed a residency at La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at South Orange County Cardlgy Grp and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gault is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Irvine Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Orange County Cardlgy Grp
South Orange County Cardlgy Grp24411 Health Center Dr Ste 550, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (949) 770-6252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gault?
very knowledgeable, competent and friendly doctor who explains clearly all your questions and will definitely recommend him; Awesome doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gault frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Gault's office is located at 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 550, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gault speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gault has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center