Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Gallizzi, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Gallizzi completed a residency at University of Missouri. He currently practices at OrthoONE at Sky Ridge Medical Center and is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallizzi is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri, Residency Hospital
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science | The Chicago Medical School, Medical School
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Other Education — 2006
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medicaid of Colorado
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallizzi?
I live out-of-state and I saught many neurologists and orthopedic surgeons in my state, to fix my 3 level spinal cord fusion and severe cervical compression. Not one doctor was able to give me a positive prognosis. I met Dr. Gallizzi and he gave me his assessment and a most wonderful prognosis. With his caring nature and positive attitude, his excellence in this field, along with his knowledge and confidence, I said yes, please fix me. Before I met with Dr. Gallizzi I was terrified of what was to come and dismayed at the options I had been given up to that point, by other doctors. The surgery was a huge success. I do not have enough words to express my gratitude to Dr. Gallizzi and his team of professionals. Dr Gallizzi is a world-class surgeon, offering his patients the newest and most effective techniques and equipment available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gallizzi frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Spondylolisthesis.
Dr. Gallizzi's office is located at 10107 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 370, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallizzi speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gallizzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center