Dr. Michael Mendelsohn, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Mendelsohn completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mendelsohn is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP990 Stewart Ave Ste 610, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 222-1881
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendelsohn?
Dr. Mendelsohn recommended by Beach Pediatrics. Entire process so easy and they were all so pleasant. The staff had Dr. M call me at work (my husband there w/my son) on speaker so I could hear everything / give details about why my son was there, along w/ what my husband said. Dr. M listened attentively, explained exactly what he was doing and made me feel as if I was there in the examining room. The scheduling staff was so nice--thanks Joanne. Great experience w/excellent outcome. Thanks!!!!!!!