Dr. Michael Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Radiologic Assocs/Middletown and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiologic Assocs/Middletown57 S MAIN ST, Middletown, CT 06457 Existing Patients: (860) 638-0050
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 57 S MAIN ST, Middletown, CT 06457. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Middlesex Hospital