Dr. Michael Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at Radiologic Assocs/Middletown and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Hosp Of St Raphael/Yale New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 57 S MAIN ST, Middletown, CT 06457. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Middlesex Hospital
Radiologic Assocs/Middletown57 S MAIN ST, Middletown, CT 06457 (860) 638-0050