Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Michael Davis, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Davis completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM-DEPARTMENT OF GERIATRIC and is affiliated with Erlinger Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham / School of Dentistry, Internship Hospital
- E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davis frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 1530 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Erlinger Baroness Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center