Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Famularo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Famularo, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Famularo completed a residency at Los Angeles County / Keck School Of Medicine, University Of Southern California. He currently practices at Coastal Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Famularo is board certified in Cardiology.
- Uc Irvine-Meml Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Of California-Irvine, Memorial Hospital Medical Center Of Long Beach, Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Division Of Cardiology, Long Beach, California, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Los Angeles County / Keck School Of Medicine, University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital — 1977
- USC Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Loyola Marymount University, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Heritage Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Famularo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Famularo frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Famularo's office is located at 1941 Johnson Ave Ste 101, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Famularo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.