Dr. Deucher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Deucher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Deucher completed a residency at Ohio State University. and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deucher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7255 Old Oak Blvd Ste C208, Cleveland, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 816-2708
Cardiovascular Medicine Assocs
Cardiovascular Medicine Assocs6707 Powers Blvd Ste 308, Cleveland, OH 44129 Existing Patients: (440) 887-9645
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deucher?
He's a good doctor but very over rated if you have minor problems he's great but anything more and he's just another referral doc I wouldn't go out of my way to see him YOUR pcp can do almost all he does and more be ware if you become too much he well dump you and laugh about it
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deucher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deucher frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Deucher's office is located at 7255 Old Oak Blvd Ste C208, Cleveland, OH 44130. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center