Dr. Michael Babcock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Babcock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Babcock, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Babcock completed a residency at University Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Neurosurgery of Milford and is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Babcock is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- PA STATE UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1984
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babcock?
Dr. Babcock was awesome. He had a calm demeanor and friendly. I wish I could see him again to thank him for his services. This was my first surgery and he made me feel very relaxed prior to surgery. I thought the guy was terrific!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Babcock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Babcock frequently treats Anesthesia, Conscious Sedation, and General Anesthesia.
Dr. Babcock's office is located at 14 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babcock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Brigham and Women's Neurosurgery of Milford
Milford Regional Medical Center14 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757 (508) 222-2222