Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Michael Elkort, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newton Lower Falls, MA. Dr. Elkort completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at PEDIATRICS AT NEWTON WELLESLEY and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elkort is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Boston University, Graduate, Other Education — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrics At Newton Wellesley
Pediatrics At Newton Wellesley2000 Washington St Ste 466, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 969-8989
Pediatrics At Newton Wellesley PC299 Washington St Ste 105, Newton, MA 02458 Existing Patients: (617) 969-8989
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elkort?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elkort has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elkort frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Elkort's office is located at 2000 Washington St Ste 466, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital