Dr. Michael Ehrenreich, MD is a dermatologist in Millburn, NJ. Dr. Ehrenreich completed a residency at SUNY-Downstate. He currently practices at Soma Skin & Laser and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ehrenreich is board certified in Dermatology.
Soma Skin & Laser
Soma Skin Laser LLC90 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041 Existing Patients: (973) 763-7546
- SUNY-Downstate, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ehrenreich?
Dr. Ehrenreich is great. Friendly and professional. I went in due to itchiness on my feet and hands and although he didn’t know exactly what it was, the stuff he prescribed me fixed it. I took off one star because on my follow up appointment, he literally saw me for only 2 minutes because I was wearing cologne and he couldn’t be near me. He apologized about it and I didn’t get upset at it but I feel that perhaps he or the staff should tell the patients that piece of information. My first time there was the week before and when I made my follow up appointment, you’d think his staff would tell me not to wear cologne or anything scented. I almost felt bad that because of something as common as wearing cologne caused him to rush the appointment and not see me for more than 2 minutes. His staff should really give out appointment card reminders that specifically mention not to wear cologne/perfume. I’m sure I will still be billed the full charge for the appointment regardless.
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center