Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ehrenhaus' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bayside, NY. He currently practices at New York Cornea Consultants and is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Ucsd Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
New York Cornea Consultants
Private practice office4402 Francis Lewis Blvd Ste 2b, Bayside, NY 11361 Existing Patients: (718) 428-8400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ehrenhaus?
He did corneal transplants on both my eyes. I have never seen this well in my life. My left eye is going on 9 years and my right eye 7 years. They are holding up strong. He is a magician in my opinion. Highly recommend. If you spend a little extra time in the waiting room, well that's the price you pay for excellence. No need to complain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ehrenhaus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ehrenhaus frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Keratoconus.
Dr. Ehrenhaus' office is located at 4402 Francis Lewis Blvd Ste 2b, Bayside, NY 11361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ehrenhaus speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ehrenhaus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center