Dr. Michael Edmond, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Edmond completed a residency at West Virginia University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edmond is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wvu Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1987
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edmond?