Dr. Michael Theodorakis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Theodorakis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Theodorakis, MD is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Theodorakis completed a residency at Suny Upstate Med Center. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Suny Upstate Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Suny Upstate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Theodorakis?
Dr. Theo is a very special and caring physician. He always keeps current on new studies and is willing to collaborate with others. He NEVER plays the I am the Doctor...I am G-D card. I would highly recommend anyone who needs a medical oncologist to go to Dr. Theo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Theodorakis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Theodorakis frequently treats Hemophilia, Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Theodorakis' office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Theodorakis speaks Greek, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Theodorakis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital
- Saint Charles Hospital
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center