Dr. Michael Robertello, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robertello's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Robertello, MD
Dr. Michael Robertello, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Robertello completed a residency at St Elizabeth Hosp. He currently practices at Rutland Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robertello is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Saint Michaels Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Elizabeth/Brooklyn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Rutland Regional Medical Center12 COMMONS ST, Rutland, VT 05701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertello?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robertello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robertello frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Robertello's office is located at 12 COMMONS ST, Rutland, VT 05701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robertello has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center