Dr. Kiehn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Kiehn, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Kiehn completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at William J Perkins MD PC and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kiehn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery, Uribe, Hechtman and Zvijac, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kiehn?
My first appointment with Dr. Kiehn was excellent and I felt that he covered my concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Kiehn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kiehn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kiehn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kiehn frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Kiehn's office is located at 3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kiehn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Weatherford Regional Hospital