Dr. Tarantino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Tarantino, MD is a hematology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Tarantino completed a residency at University Ariz Affil Hospital. He currently practices at Bleeding Clotting Disorders and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tarantino is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Wisc Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Ariz Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ariz Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Passport Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bleeding Clotting Disorders
The Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute9128 N Lindbergh Dr, Peoria, IL 61615 Existing Patients: (309) 692-5337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tarantino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tarantino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tarantino frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Hemophilia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Tarantino's office is located at 9128 N Lindbergh Dr, Peoria, IL 61615. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Proctor Hospital