Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Michael Dake, MD is a pulmonologist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Dake completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Lucille Packard and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care.
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN FRANCISCO, Medical School — 1987
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dake?
Dr. Dake is a patients’ doctor. Not only is he smart and extensively trained, but he has his patient’s interests at heart. I could not recommend him more highly. His staff is excellent also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dake frequently treats Bronchoscopy, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Dake's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dake speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dake has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
Stanford University Medical Center300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 (650) 723-4000