Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Cook, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cook completed a residency at University Of Florida/ Shands Teaching Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Assosciates and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Florida/ Shands Teaching Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida/ Shands Teaching Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Shands Hospital At University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 252-9907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Dr. Cook has been my nephrologist for a short period of time. He has been very informative and responsive o my needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Venous Compression, and Acidosis.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Providence Health