Dr. Cohenuram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Cohenuram, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Trumbull, CT. Dr. Cohenuram completed a residency at Ri Hosp/Miriam Hosp. He currently practices at Smilow Cancer Center and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohenuram is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ri Hosp/Miriam Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohenuram?
Excellent Oncologist and with a sincere compassion to patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Cohenuram, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohenuram's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohenuram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohenuram frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Cohenuram's office is located at 5520 Park Ave, Trumbull, CT 6611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohenuram speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital