Book an Appointment
Dr. Michael Castine, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Michael Castine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gretna, LA. Dr. Castine completed a residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center â€“ Boston, MA (Internal Medicine). He currently practices at Ochsner Health Center- West Bank and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castine is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Ochsner Health Center- West Bank
Ochsner West Bank120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 160, Gretna, LA 70056 Call
Ochsner Health Center - Lapalco
Ochsner Health Center - Lapalco4225 Lapalco Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072 Call
- Brown University â€“ Providence, RI (Cardiovascular Diseases) University of Massachusetts Medical Center - Worchester, MA (Interventional Cardiology), Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts-New England Medical Center â€“ Boston, MA (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital
- Tufts-New England Medical Center â€“ Boston, MA (Internal Medicine), Internship Hospital
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Newark, NJ, Medical School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castine?
Excellent cardiologist. Won't always tell you what you want to hear, but will tell it to you straight (no dilly dallying). So if you're searching for reassurance, look for it in his thoroughness and professionalism. Thank you, Dr. Castine. Would definitely recommend over other cardiologists, especially in the Ochsner system.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus
- West Jefferson Medical Center