Dr. Cannon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Cannon, MD is a oncology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Cannon completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Kansas - Htc and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cannon?
Dr. Cannon was wonderful throughout my treatment for APL, he knew exactly what was wrong from the moment he saw me in the ICU at Wesley, and was my doctor throughout my treatment. He was wonderful about explaining things to me, making sure i was comfortable through the entire time, and was just the best doctor i could ever have asked for. He saved my life and i simply cannot say enough nice things! I am now in my 6th year cancer free thanks to his wonderful care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Cannon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cannon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cannon frequently treats Anemia, Nausea, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Cannon's office is located at 818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cannon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Hillsboro Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Newton Medical Center
- South Central Kansas Medical Center
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- William Newton Hospital