Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (480) 477-5285.
Dr. Michael Campion, MD
Make an Appointment(480) 477-5285
Dr. Michael Campion, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Campion completed a residency at New Rochelle Hosp|Saint Vincent's Hospital. He currently practices at Southwestern Eye Center - Mesa Stapley. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campion is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Southwestern Eye Center - Mesa Stapley
Mesa Stapley1055 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ 85204 Existing Patients: (480) 477-5285
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Lake Havasu
Lake Havasu40 Capri Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 Existing Patients: (928) 295-1855
Southwestern Eye Center - Scottsdale Bell Road
Scottsdale Bell Road4921 E Bell Rd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Existing Patients: (602) 830-7376
Southwestern Eye Center - Scottsdale Miller Rd.
Scottsdale Miller Rd.3301 N Miller Rd Ste 140, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 422-5145
- New Rochelle Hosp|Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Always Care Benefits
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Block Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Corizon Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- March Vision Care
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Vision Administrators, LLC
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Uniform Medical Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campion?
He is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Campion, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campion's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campion accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campion frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Senile Cataracts, and Cataract.
Dr. Campion's office is located at 1055 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ 85204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campion has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.