Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bernard, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Bernard completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN (Internal Medicine). He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Health Center - Hancock. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bernard is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Medical University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina - Charleston, SC, Medical School
- Emory University School Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernard?
Dr Bernard and his team are exceptional in their skills and care. He is very talented and I put complete confidence in his medical recommendations His treatment of my AFIB has been a complete success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Bernard specializes in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bernard frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bernard's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bernard provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Bernard, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Health Center - Hancock and Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Michael Bernard, MD holds board certifications in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Michael Bernard, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Health Center - Hancock
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center - Neurosurgery 7th Fl1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (225) 717-2545
Ochsner Health Center - O'Neal16777 Medical Center Dr Fl 2, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 761-5200