Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Bateman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Bateman completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bateman is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University Of Massachusette Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rocky Mountain Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center
Centennial2055 N High St Ste 360, Denver, CO 80205 Existing Patients: (720) 754-3508
Michael Bateman, MD
Michael Bateman, MD4700 Hale Pkwy, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 388-1945
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bateman?
Regarded as one of the best and certainly proved it with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bateman frequently treats Breast Reconstruction, Gynecomastia, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Bateman's office is located at 2055 N High St Ste 360, Denver, CO 80205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bateman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bateman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center