Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mikolaj accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Mikolaj, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Mikolaj completed a residency at University of Alabama Medical Center. He currently practices at Centennial Heart at Parkridge and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mikolaj is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart at Parkridge
Centennial Heart at Parkridge2205 Mccallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404 Existing Patients: (423) 508-6733
Ut-erlanger Cardiology979 E 3rd St Ste C-520, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 778-5661
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mikolaj?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikolaj frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Mikolaj's office is located at 2205 Mccallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mikolaj has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital