Dr. Michael Abidin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Abidin completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abidin is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
Metropolitan Ear Nose and Throat6355 Walker Ln, Alexandria, VA 22310 Existing Patients: (703) 313-7700
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abidin?
Dr. Abidin is not only a brilliant physician but also a truly 'good', kind and caring human being. It is obvious that he truly CARES about his patients. He immediately diagnosed and then took care of my lifelong sinus problems, causing multiple bouts of bronchitis every year, and I am always delighted to refer relatives and friends to him because I know they not only will be in most excellent hands but also will LOVE this man as we do. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment!
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital