Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Mayo Grad SOM. He currently practices at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mayo Grad SOM, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 649-6380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital