Dr. Taormina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Taormina, MD is a neurology specialist in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Taormina completed a residency at University Of Nc Hosps. He currently practices at Neurological Center East GA and is affiliated with East Georgia Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurological Center East GA
Neurological Center East GA1601 Fair Rd Ste 400, Statesboro, GA 30458 Existing Patients: (912) 871-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taormina?
Excellent staff, average wait times, good bedside manner, made diagnosis easy to understand for the layperson.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Taormina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taormina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taormina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taormina frequently treats Headache, Epilepsy, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Taormina's office is located at 1601 Fair Rd Ste 400, Statesboro, GA 30458. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center