Dr. Spinelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Spinelli, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Manhasset, NY. He currently practices at NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Manhasset and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spinelli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montefiore, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2003
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2003
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spinelli?
1st visit to evaluate my afib condition and suitability for catheter ablation procedure. Smiling, attentive, giving confidence to me. A positive personality medical practitioner who has all the required and expected qualities of patient friendly doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Spinelli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spinelli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spinelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spinelli frequently treats Heart Disease, Third Degree Heart Block, and Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block.
Dr. Spinelli's office is located at 1155 Northern Blvd Ste 330, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spinelli speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Manhasset
NYU Langone Medical Associates - Manhasset1155 Northern Blvd Ste 330, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 267-5708
NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Astoria
Cardiovascular Associates of New York2318 31st St Ste 200, Astoria, NY 11105 (718) 777-7742