Dr. Michael Illovsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Illovsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Illovsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Illovsky completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. and is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Illovsky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Illovsky?
Dr. Illovsky is an excellent cardiologist. He is a great listener, and really cares about patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Illovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Illovsky frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Mitral Valve Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Illovsky's office is located at 501 Alakawa St, Honolulu, HI 96817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Illovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orange Park Medical Center