Dr. Boxer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Boxer, MD is a oncology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Boxer completed a residency at St Louis Jewish Hosp-Wash. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boxer is board certified in Hematology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- St Louis Jewish Hosp-Wash, Residency Hospital — 1974
- St Louis Jewish Hosp-Wash, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1971
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 603 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85711 Existing Patients: (520) 886-0206
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boxer?
Kind and caring Doctor. Listen and explains during his consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Boxer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boxer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boxer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boxer frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Hemophilia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Boxer's office is located at 603 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85711. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.